Carlson College of Massage Therapy, 2014
- Swedish Relaxation
- Myofascial/Adhesion Release
- Deep Tissue/Facilitated Stretching
Do you suffer from Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS), or know of someone who does?
Massage therapy is a complementary alternative to help alleviate chronic muscle pain, tendons, ligaments, and other soft tissue.
In respect to FMS, massage can:
- Reduce Pain
- Increase Quality of Life
- Decrease Depression/Anxiety
- Decrease Stiffness/Fatigue
- Increase quality of sleep and sleep hours
Allow me to share my caring, compassionate, contoured massage for your specific needs.
I am looking forward to furthering my education in Ashiatsu Massage Certification. Stop in and see me every other Saturday at the Hiawatha location.
LaNae Stewart, L.M.T.
Locations & Hours